Friday, January 1, 2010

about me

I've been a Washingtonian for nearly a decade. I live on Capital Hill with my husband Matt and Laya, our cat-who-acts-like-a-dog.

Currently, I'm a full-time student in Boston University's Center for Digital Imaging Arts (CDIA) graphic and web design program, through the school's Georgetown campus. I do freelance print and web design and look forward to working for a design or communications firm upon graduation this spring.

I spent the first 9 years of my time in DC working for the Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency. Initially a paralegal for consumer fraud cases, I then became a writer, editor, print and web designer for the Division of Consumer and Business education. During my last year at the FTC, I served as the agency's web content manager.

Formerly Erin Malick, I grew up in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia. After graduating from North Penn High School, I moved to Newark, Delaware, where I graduated summa cum laude with a BS after coursework in art, human development, counseling, psychology, and criminal justice.


Contact me:
emalickdc@gmail.com
202.299.6420

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home